Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Super Hero Dresser

So I found this little beauty on an online yard sale site in my area...paid a whopping $30 for it... Gorgeous right?
Sorry I had already taken out the drawers by the time I snapped the pic.... but it's got a cool Hulk thing going on...am I right?!? 
....Anyway....after a little de-glosser I spray painted the sides and the doors tourquoise. I love this color it is freaking awesome! :)
Then I painted the rest with two coats of black paint and 2 coats of poly and voila!....

Sorry about the glare...it is so stinking shiny I can't get a good angle...
All of the knobs are hand painted by yours truly and they look freaking amazing if I say so myself...
There is a Batman, Hulk, Captain America, Ironman, Spiderman, and Thing (from Fantastic 4). They are all my son's favorites. I ended up taking the doors off for better access and I think I'll be using them for something crafty in the future....So here is how it sits right now in the little man's room...
Yes....there is hardly any clothes...I hate doing laundry...don't judge.
For the shelves I just used my friendly neighborhood Modge Podge and stuck some gorgeous Marvel fabric on that baby that I had lying around... I think all in all its pretty rockin', and the little man loves it!

No comments: